Why Work with ICON
At the very top of our list of importance in no particular order are: work-life balance, family values, and Veteran support.
If you are looking for a company that believes in work-life balance, and a company that helps Veterans looking to transition into civilian life and to work in the construction industry, then get in touch with us regarding employment opportunities.
Although these two attributes of a company culture seem to be opposites, they have been a key component to our success.
- The smaller company lifestyle component drives a work-life balance into the culture that keeps our employees enjoying time with their families at home
- The theme of corporate entrepreneurship and innovation in our workforce creates ample energy and passion to continue the growth and success of the company.
Be sure to read through our company philosophy and core purpose. ICON’s team is passionately inspired and motivated by our unique value system.
- Encouraging workplace diversity and tolerance
- Looking out for the safety and happiness of our employees
- Driving a strong sense of employee engagement and camaraderie
- Encouraging ideas and taking risks
It is these company policies that allow our workforce to grow and thrive together, as a central unit cohesively working together towards a common goal.
In fact, we value a diverse workforce whose individual skill-sets and unique problem-solving capabilities in their own respective cultures and educational backgrounds ultimately thrive in a collaborative environment.
To protect the health and well-being of our team, we take a proactive approach on safety and ensure we are up-to-date on best industry safety practices and standards. Our approach is weaved into each each step of the job, from the warehouse to the job site. Every safety precaution is taken to avoid accidents, and situational awareness is continually a topic of discussion.
What that means for you as an employee is the rewarding feeling of satisfaction of achievement. And when the job is done right the first time, it means we can spend less time troubleshooting and more time at home with our families, enjoying personal hobbies, and taking time to unwind.
ICON does not believe in punishing those who take risks and fail. We believe we can only innovate through new ideas that involve risk. Without getting outside of our comfort zone, we cannot be expected to learn and grow together as a company, and more importantly, as professionals on a path to becoming the best at what we do.